How do I join?
CONA is an organization of concerned nurses and other health care professionals who are involved in the field of orthopaedics.
It's easy to join! Choose either of two ways:
Click here to register online and follow the instructions
What is the cost to join?
- $100.00 per year for registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and registered practical nurses.
- $75.00 per year for other members of the medical profession.
- $50.00 pr year for those working towards their INITIAL licensure
- $35.00 per year for retired members.
- Memberships run from June 1 to May 31.
- To receive discounted rates to CONA local and national events.
- NEW - Discounted Subscription Rate to Orthopaedic Nursing. Information to subscribe is on the members section of the website.
- NEW - 40% Discount on Annual Subscription to the International Journal of Orthopaedic & Trauma Nursing - 2018. Information on how to subscribe is on the members section of the website.
- NEW - 25% Discount on NAON Online Orthopaedic Review Course. Information to purchase is on the members section of the website.
- To encourage professional growth and development by attending monthly education sessions pertaining to orthopaedic issues.
- To share ideas and knowledge of advances in the treatment and rehabilitation of orthopaedic patients; locally, provincially, nationally and internationally.
- To participate in a local chapter event and or host a national conference.
- To receive Orthoscope, our national newsletter informing you of current happenings in orthopaedic nursing.
- To have a voice in the changing and challenging environment of orthopaedic nursing.
- To benefit from the alliances and friendships formed by networking with other individuals involved in orthopaedic nursing.
- To qualify for CONA Awards.
- Because we have a lot of fun!