How do I join?
CONA is an organization of concerned nurses and other health care professionals who are involved in the field of orthopaedics.
It's easy to join! Choose either of two ways:
Click here to register online and follow the instructions for new membership OR renewals
If you do not see your chapter PLEASE pick Member at Large and then send me an email to correct it. Thanks
What is the cost to join?
- $100.00 per year for registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and registered practical nurses.
- $75.00 per year for other members of the medical profession.
- $50.00 pr year for those working towards their INITIAL licensure
- $35.00 per year for retired members.
- Memberships run from June 1 to May 31.
- **NEW** starting for 2022 /2023 membership year - we are offering a 2 year membership option! At the moment it is not available online, BUT if you are interested PLEASE contact us thru email. Thanks
- Download 'Why Join CONA" Poster to share
- To receive discounted rates to CONA local and national events.
- Discounted Online Subscription to Orthopaedic Nursing. Information to subscribe is on the members section of the website.
- Discount on Annual Subscription to the International Journal of Orthopaedic & Trauma Nursing. Information on how to subscribe is on the members section of the website.
- Discount on NAON Online Orthopaedic Review Course. Information to purchase is on the members section of the website.
- To encourage professional growth and development by attending monthly education sessions pertaining to orthopaedic issues.
- To share ideas and knowledge of advances in the treatment and rehabilitation of orthopaedic patients; locally, provincially, nationally and internationally.
- To participate in a local chapter event and or host a national conference.
- To receive Orthoscope, our national newsletter informing you of current happenings in orthopaedic nursing.
- To have a voice in the changing and challenging environment of orthopaedic nursing.
- To benefit from the alliances and friendships formed by networking with other individuals involved in orthopaedic nursing.
- To qualify for CONA Awards.
- Because we have a lot of fun!